Sewer Line Repairs in Charlottesville, VA
Schedule Your Charlottesville Sewer Line Repairs Today.
Do you have persistent clogging in multiple drains in your home? Has your water bill suddenly skyrocketed? If so, you may need to repair or replace your sewer line– and Michael & Son is the team to call. From sewer line leaks and drain fractures to clogs, we handle it all. We're available 24/7 and have some of the fastest response times in Charlottesville, so don't hesitate to call us at your earliest convenience.
- 500+ service trucks on the road
- 24/7 emergency service in Charlottesville
- Upfront, honest pricing
On this page
What's the cost to repair a sewer line in Charlottesville?
The majority of sewer line repairs in Charlottesville tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $7,500
- Our Average $12,000
- High $18,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We locate the sewer line. The harder to reach your sewer line repair is, the more costly it will be to fix. For example, if a damaged pipe is located under your driveway, sidewalk or deck, it will be more expensive to repair than a damaged pipe under your lawn because hard-to-access piping requires more tools and more time, ultimately increasing costs.
- We identify the cause of the damage. Sewer lines can break, burst, and clog. It's also not uncommon for sewer lines in Charlottesville to freeze during severe winters. Before your plumber gives you an estimate, they will need to determine the cause of your sewer line problems.
- We determine the extent of the damage. If the damage to your sewage pipe is minimal, solutions like pipelining can be used to repair the damage without having to replace a portion of the pipe or the entire thing. If your sewer lines are old, or the damage to them is severe enough, your repair may require replacing some or all of the pipe/sewer network which will increase your repair costs.
- We estimate the number of hours for the job. Once we know the cause and extent of the damage, we then determine the hours it will take to finish the job. That labor cost is clearly defined in the estimate we hand you.
Your Charlottesville sewer line repair in 4 simple steps
Schedule your repair
Michael & Son has two convenient ways to schedule: online or by phone when you call (434) 260-8170. Both options will put you in touch with our customer relationship department, which will then schedule an expert plumber to visit your Charlottesville home and assess your sewer line repair needs.
Meet your expert plumber
Home service visits are always better when you know the person who's coming to your home. That's why we send you an email with your plumber's name along with their photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background. Trust us, you'll be good friends in no time!
Let us repair your sewer lines
Your plumber will work quickly to identify the cause of the sewer line damage or backup and advise you on their findings. We come prepared to handle just about any type of sewer line repair you can think of.
Tell us about your experience
Once we're confident that your plumbing is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything in our power to make it right.