Well pump installations in Charlottesville, VA
Schedule Your Charlottesville Well Pump Installation Today.
Many Virginians rely on wells for clean water, especially in rural areas. In these instances, a well pump is crucial, and prompt replacement is needed if it fails. For well water service in Charlottesville, VA, call Michael & Son. Our highly-trained plumbers are experienced with well pumps of all kinds and ready to address your specific needs. Trust our team to deliver excellent work, ensuring your water supply remains uninterrupted.
- Flat rate, up-front pricing
- Special Financing Available
- Reliable, on-time service
On this page
What's the cost to install a well pump in Charlottesville, VA?
The overall cost to install a well pump can vary depending on a few factors, including the type of well pump you choose to install, the depth of the well, and the company or contractor you hire. However, the majority of well pump installations in Charlottesville, VA, tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $4,400
- Our Average $5,600
- High $7,900
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- The well pump type. Your well pump installation cost will largely depend on the type of pump you install. There are 3 common types of well pumps in Charlottesville: jet pumps, submersible pumps, and solar-powered pumps. All 3 types of pumps will generally work for both shallow and deep wells, but if you have a deeper well, you'll likely need a larger motor, which will increase your overall cost regardless of the type of pump you choose. One of our plumbers can help you determine the best kind of well pump for your home.
- The depth of the well. The deeper your well is, the larger the well pump motor you need and the more time and work it will take to replace your well pump, which will usually increase the cost of your installation. Deeper wells tend to require larger well pump motors and longer wiring, costing more. Shallow wells are classified as 25 feet deep or less, whereas deep wells range between 25 and 150 feet. To determine how deep your well is and how the depth will affect the cost of your well pump installation, a licensed plumber can provide you with an estimate. We service wells as deep as 400-600 feet below ground in some areas.
- We calculate the number of hours for a job. Sometimes, well pump installations can be complex and time-consuming, like in the case of unusually deep wells. If this is the case, we'll provide you with an upfront estimate and clearly outline the labor cost.
4 simple steps to your well pump installation
Schedule your well pump installation
Call us at (434) 260-8170 or schedule an appointment with us online. Our customer relations specialists will schedule an appointment for one of our licensed plumbers to visit your Charlottesville home.
Meet your plumber
We want to ensure that you're comfortable with the plumber installing your brand-new well pump. So, we'll send you an email with your plumber's name, photo, and a short bio before your appointment.
We'll install your new well pump
After you have decided on the well pump type and agreed to the estimate provided, it's time to install your new well pump. In most cases, we can install your well pump in a single visit.
Tell us about your installation experience
The opinions of our Charlottesville customers mean the world to us– which is why we always ask for feedback. After your installation, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did. If the service wasn't what you were expecting, let us know. We'll do whatever it takes to ensure your 100% satisfaction.