Water Heater Installations in Charlottesville, VA
Schedule Your Charlottesville Water Heater Installation Today.
Whether you're purchasing a water heater for your new Charlottesville home or replacing a broken one, it's important to call an experienced team that can help you select and install the best water heater to suit your needs and budget. For over 40 years, Michael & Son has installed hundreds of water heaters throughout Northern Virginia and beyond. So, if you're in the market for a new standard or tankless water heater for your Charlottesville home, give us a call today.
- Flat rate, up-front pricing
- Financing options with approved credit
- Reliable, on-time service
On this page
What's the cost of installing a water heater in Charlottesville, VA?
The majority of water heater installations in Charlottesville tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $1,900
- Our Average $3,400
- High $8,500
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We assess your hot water needs. Some Charlottesville homes need more hot water than others. The number of people living in the home and the number of appliances that require hot water determine the type of water heater you should install. For example, if you’d prefer to be able to run a shower for an hour without losing hot water, a tankless water heater is the better option for you. On the other hand, if you’d prefer to be able to run the dishwasher, washer, and shower at the same time, a tank water heater is a better option.
- The type of water heater you choose. The most significant factor that affects the cost of a water heater installation is whether you choose a standard tank water heater or a tankless unit. Some homeowners want more efficiency from their system for extra utility savings per month. Tankless waters typically cost more to install than standard water heaters but are more energy efficient in the long run and can help you save on monthly bills.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended parts and labor warranties protect homeowners from paying out of pocket for repairs later on. Adding extended warranties also adds to the price estimate.
Your water heater installation in 5 simple steps
Schedule your appointment
If you're ready to get a new standard tank or tankless water heater installed in your Charlottesville, VA, home, call (434) 260-8170 or visit our online scheduling page. Both options will connect you with our customer service division, assigning an expert plumber to your project.
Get to know your expert plumber
We want you to feel comfortable with the person we're sending to your home. That's why we email our customers the name of their plumber, a photo, a brief bio, and any relevant trade licenses. We'll also give you a quick courtesy call the day before to remind you of your appointment.
Choose your water heater
The best way to identify the right water heater for your home and family is to understand your family's hot water usage. Once we assess your needs, your plumber can gauge what size tank you'll need or whether you could benefit from a newer tankless water heater. After you and your plumber have agreed on a water heater, the next step is to agree to the estimate and then schedule a time for the installation (usually 3-5 days after your initial consultation).
Let us install your water heater
Your opinion matters to us—and we mean it. Our Charlottesville plumbers will always request feedback from you at the end of every job. We want to know if the job was a huge success or if there was something we could've done better. We'll do everything we can to ensure you're 100% satisfied with your service.
Tell us about your experience
Whether the job was a huge success or there was something we could've done better, we want to know about it. We ask our plumbers to request feedback from you at the end of every job. If you have any issues, just let us know, and we'll do everything we can to correct our mistake.