Gas Line Repairs in Charlottesville, VA
Schedule Your Gas Line Repair Today.
If you're concerned over an issue with your gas line, it's important you get it repaired quickly and safely by a trained professional. Michael & Son has been repairing gas lines for homeowners in Charlottesville for over four decades. And our experience is why we've earned a reputation as one of the most reliable plumbing and home service companies around. Call today, we're open 24/7!
- Reliable, on-time service
- Experienced, licensed plumbers
- 500+ commercial vehicles
On this page
What's the cost of a gas line repair in Charlottesville, VA?
The price varies widely depending on a variety of cost factors, such as the location of the gas line and the extent of the damage. Gas line repairs in Charlottesville tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $375
- Our Average $650
- High $1,200+
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We evaluate your home's gas line repair needs. In Charlottesville, every home is developed differently. So before we price out your estimate, one of our plumbers will first have to review the location of the gas line and the cause of the damage.
- We determine the extent of the damage. If your gas lines are old or the damage to them is severe enough, the job may require a replacement and installation of a new gas line. Don't worry, unlike competitors, we'll never push you to replace a line if you don't really need it.
- We estimate the number of hours for the job. The more difficult it is to reach the gas line, the more labor and time the repair will likely require, which can increase the cost. For example, if the gas line is located under a driveway or in a tight crawlspace — the more time a plumber will spend accessing the gas line and doing repairs. We always clearly define labor costs in our estimates.
4 easy steps to your gas line repair
Schedule your estimate & meet your plumber
Call (434) 260-8170 or schedule an appointment online. Our Charlottesville customer service division will then assign an expert plumber to your project according to your availability. After we set up your appointment, keep your eye out for an email with your plumber's name, photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background. We'll also give you a quick courtesy call the day before your appointment as a reminder.
We'll assess the damage and provide a quote
Your plumber will work quickly to identify the gas line damage and provide you with a clear estimate. Depending on the repairs needed, your plumber may need to schedule an additional appointment. However, in most cases, our plumbers come prepared to handle just about any type of gas line repair possible.
We'll make all necessary repairs
Our plumbers will work fast to get your gas line up and running correctly. If your specific repair requires permits and inspections, we'll coordinate everything for you. Plus, while we're working in your Charlottesville home, we'll protect your flooring with shoe covers and lay down drop cloths wherever we're working.
Tell us how we did
The opinions of our Charlottesville customers matter to us. At the end of your appointment, our plumbers will request feedback from you to make sure everything was up to your standards. While the majority of our jobs are a huge success, we're always looking for ways to improve.