Gas Line Repairs in Wilmington, NC
Schedule Your Gas Line Repair Today.
If your gas line in Wilmington needs repairs, call Michael & Son today. We stand for honesty and integrity and always focus on delivering high-quality service on every job.
- Reliable, on-time service
- Experienced, licensed plumbers
- 500+ service trucks on the road
On this page
Why choose us for your gas line repair?
Is there a strange gas odor in your home? Is your gas line making a hissing sound? Have your utility bills recently skyrocketed? If you're concerned about your Wilmington home's gas line, call Michael & Son immediately. Gas lines provide our appliances with the power they need to function correctly, but if your gas line is damaged or leaking, you could face serious problems. A trained professional must take care of gas line issues quickly and safely before the problem escalates. If you're in the Wilmington, NC, area, you're in luck! Michael & Son has been repairing gas lines for over four decades and our experience is why we've earned a reputation as one of the most reliable plumbing and home service companies around. Call us today!
What's the cost of a gas line repair in Wilmington, NC?
The price varies widely depending on various cost factors, such as the location of the gas line and the extent of the damage. Gas line repairs in Wilmington tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $375
- Our Average $650
- High $1,200+
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We evaluate your home's gas line repair needs. In Wilmington, every home is developed differently. Before we price out your estimate, one of our plumbers will have to review the location of the gas line and the cause of the damage. Depending on the location of the gas leak and how difficult it is to access, it may take a plumber a significant amount of time to test, locate and repair the leak. This is especially true if the leak is in an inaccessible location (e.g., behind a wall or underground).
- We determine the extent of the damage. If your gas lines are old or the damage is severe enough, the job may require a replacement and installation of a new gas line. Unlike competitors, our trustworthy plumbers will never push you to replace a line if you don't really need it.
- We estimate the number of hours for the job. The more difficult it is to reach the gas line, the more labor and time the repair will likely require, which can increase the cost. For example, if the gas line is located under a driveway or in a tight crawlspace — the more time a plumber will spend accessing the gas line and doing repairs. We always clearly define labor costs in our estimates.
4 easy steps to your gas line repair
Schedule your estimate & meet your plumber
Call (910) 444-1644 or schedule an appointment online. Our Wilmington customer service department will assign an expert plumber to your project according to your availability. After we set up your appointment, keep your eye out for an email with your plumber's name, photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background. As a reminder, we'll also give you a quick courtesy call the day before your appointment.
We'll assess the damage and provide a quote
Your plumber will work quickly to identify the gas line damage and provide you with a clear estimate. Depending on the repairs needed, your plumber may need to schedule an additional appointment. However, in most cases, our plumbers come prepared to handle just about any type of gas line repair possible.
We'll make all necessary repairs
Our plumbers will work fast to get your gas line up and running correctly. If your specific repair requires permits and inspections, we'll coordinate everything for you. Plus, while working in your Wilmington home, we'll protect your flooring with shoe covers and lay down drop cloths wherever we're working.
Tell us how we did
The opinions of our Wilmington customers matter to us. At the end of your appointment, our plumbers will request feedback to ensure everything is up to your standards. While most of our jobs are a huge success, we're always looking for ways to improve.