Sewer Line Repairs in Wilmington, NC
Schedule Your Wilmington Sewer Line Repairs Today.
Are you having issues with your sewer line? The expert plumbers at Michael & Son provide the best sewer line repair services in Wilmington and can solve various challenging sewer line problems without destroying your lawn. Call us today!
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- 24/7 emergency service
- Upfront, honest pricing
On this page
Why choose us for your sewer line repair?
Have you detected a sewage odor around your Wilmington home? Is your grass looking extra green, or are wet patches in your yard? Maybe you've noticed persistent clogging in multiple drains in your home. All of these issues are signs that your sewer line needs repair. But don't worry, Michael & Son's expert plumbers know all the warning signs and come equipped with fast sewer line repair solutions. With over 500 service trucks on the road, our expert plumbers are prepared to tackle any sewer line repair job 24/7. Let us help resolve your sewer line trouble quickly before it escalates into a severe and expensive problem. Call Michael & Son today!
What's the cost of repairing a sewer line in Wilmington?
The majority of sewer line repairs in Wilmington tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $7,500
- Our Average $12,000
- High $18,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- Whether a camera inspection is needed. If the part of your line that needs repair is difficult to reach, your repair may be more expensive. Often, a camera inspection is needed when there's damage to your line that a plumber can't physically see or access. Instead of digging up your entire sewer line, a plumber can save time and clean up costs by threading a camera down your pipes to find out what’s happened. You may only need to repair one section of your line. And if the damage is difficult to reach (like beneath a concrete slab), a camera will help your plumber plan the easiest and least expensive way to repair your line.
- We identify the cause of the damage. Sewer lines can break, burst, and clog. It's also not uncommon for sewer lines in Wilmington to freeze during severe winters. Before your plumber gives you an estimate, they will need to determine the cause of your sewer line problems.
- The length of pipe that needs repair. If you want to know what your costs would be for sewer repair, the single most important factor that impacts price is the length of the pipe that needs repairs. If you only need a foot of pipe and trenchless sewer repair is a good option, it could be a very affordable repair job. Remember, your price is often determined by the foot.
- Trench vs. trenchless repair. Trenchless sewer line replacements are more expensive than trench replacements but often save homeowners money on clean-up costs. Note: If the quality of your existing plumbing is too deteriorated or compromised, trenchless methods may not be possible. Upon inspection, your plumber will assess which method is most appropriate and cost-effective.
Your sewer line repair in 4 simple steps
Schedule your repair
Michael & Son has two convenient ways to schedule: online or by phone when you call (910) 444-1644. Both options will put you in touch with our customer service department, which will schedule an expert plumber to visit your Wilmington home and assess your sewer line repair needs.
Meet your expert plumber
Home service visits are always better when you know someone coming to your home. That's why we send you an email with your plumber's name, photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background.
We'll repair your sewer line
Your plumber will work quickly to identify the cause of the sewer line damage or backup and advise you on their findings. We come prepared to handle just about any type of sewer line repair you can think of.
We want to hear about your experience!
Once we're confident that your plumbing is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything possible to make it right.