Sewer Line Repairs in Baltimore, MD
Schedule Your Baltimore Sewer Line Repairs Today.
Experiencing persistent drain clogs, increased water bills, or foul odors in your Baltimore home? If so, your underground sewer line may require repairs or a replacement. Baltimore's oldest areas, like Federal Hill and Mt. Vernon, have sewer lines that are over 100 years old! Michael & Son's expert plumbers can efficiently resolve your sewer line problems in just one visit to your home and have 24/7 support for major emergencies. Call today, we're ready to help!
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- 24/7 emergency service
- 4,500+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to repair a sewer line in Baltimore?
There are a variety of factors that impact the cost of your sewer line repair. Still, homeowners in Baltimore can expect to pay between:
- Low $7,500
- Our Average $12,000
- High $18,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We locate the sewer line. The location and length of the repair needed will significantly impact repair costs. If the problem area is located directly under your paved driveway or under the concrete slab of your home, the contractor will need to use special tools to break up the concrete. The additional time and expensive machinery needed for this job will raise the project's overall cost. Work permits, excavation costs, and lawn repair also contribute to the cost.
- We identify the cause of the damage. Sewer lines can break, burst, and clog. It's also not uncommon for sewer lines in Baltimore to freeze during severe winters. Before your plumber gives you an estimate, they will need to determine the cause of your sewer line problems. When pipes are clogged, they can often be cleared, but if tree roots invade your sewer line, the pipe will likely need to be replaced, increasing your cost.
- We specify the extent of the damage. If the damage to your sewage pipe is minimal, solutions like pipelining can be used to repair the damage without replacing a portion or all of the pipe. If your sewer lines are old (as many in Baltimore are), or the damage is severe, your repair may require replacing some or all of the pipe/sewer network, increasing your repair costs.
- We estimate labor costs. Once we know the cause and extent of the damage, we then determine the hours it will take to finish the job. That labor cost is clearly defined in the estimate we hand you.
Your sewer line repair in 4 simple steps
Schedule your repair
Michael & Son has two convenient ways to schedule: online or by phone when you call (410) 929-7190. Both options will put you in touch with our customer service department, which will schedule an expert plumber to visit your Baltimore home and assess your sewer line repair needs.
Meet your expert plumber
Home service visits are always better when you know the person coming to your home. That's why we send you an email with your plumber's name, photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background.
We'll repair your sewer line
Your plumber will work quickly to identify the cause of the sewer line damage or backup and advise you on their findings. We come prepared to handle just about any type of sewer line repair you can think of.
We want to hear about your experience!
Once we're confident that your plumbing is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.