Furnace Installations in Baltimore, MD
Top-Quality Furnace Installations in Baltimore, MD.
Make sure your home in Baltimore is warm and comfortable this winter with a professional furnace installation by Michael & Son. We offer free estimates on the latest high-efficiency furnace systems. And every installation team at Michael & Son is highly trained, polite, and always respectful of your home. We service all of Baltimore and the surrounding area and even have staff on call 24/7 for those can't-wait furnace replacements, so don't hesitate to give us a call today!
- Special Financing Available
- NATE-certified technicians
- 4,500+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to install a furnace in Baltimore?
The majority of furnace installations in Baltimore, MD tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $4,800
- Our Average $5,800
- High $8,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We perform a load calculation. Load calculations measure how much heat is lost through a home's doors, windows, insulation, roofing, etc. Based on the information collected during this calculation, we can more accurately determine the proper size furnace for your home.
- We listen to the homeowners' needs. Equally important to the load calculation is a homeowner's budget and goals for their new furnace. At this stage, we'll consider the efficiency of a furnace, the brand, and any air quality add-ons a homeowner may want. Not all furnaces are made equal; therefore, different furnace systems come with different pricing. Typically, furnaces with higher efficiency levels and more advanced features will cost more.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended warranties for both parts and labor are considered an add-on to your furnace installation. Some Baltimore homeowners find the added protection worth the higher upfront cost.
Your Baltimore furnace installation in 5 straightforward steps
Schedule your free estimate
It's fast and easy to schedule an installation estimate with Michael & Son. Just call us at (410) 929-7190 or schedule your appointment online. An experienced comfort engineer will be assigned to your project and arrive at your home as early as the same day you call.
Get to know your comfort engineer
We want you to be acquainted with the person we're sending to your Baltimore home before they arrive. That's why we always send you an email with your comfort engineer's photo, bio, relevant trade licenses, and some fun background information.
Identify the perfect furnace for your home
Finding a furnace that meets the needs of your home and family is our number one priority. To accomplish this, we'll perform a load calculation on your home to determine furnace size. Afterward, we'll discuss furnace models that best suit your home. We always provide good, better, and best options to choose from. And we never pressure you to choose one over the other.
We install your new furnace
Once you've decided on a system, your comfort engineer will hand you an estimate that's good for 48 hours. If you approve, we'll schedule one of our professional furnace installation teams to finish the job within 3-5 days after your consultation.
Give us your feedback
Your feedback is important to us. That's why we'll follow up with you after your furnace installation to get your take on how the job went. If the furnace installation didn't meet your expectations for any reason, let us know, and we'll do everything we can to correct our mistakes.