Central Air Conditioning Installations in Baltimore, MD
Install A New Air Conditioner in Baltimore, MD Today.
- Special Financing Available
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
Why Baltimore Homeowners Choose Us For Air Conditioner Installations
Summers in Baltimore, MD, are hot and humid, with temperatures regularly reaching 90 degrees Fahrenheit as early as April. With warm weather like this, it's important to know who to turn to for fast and reliable air conditioning services. Michael & Son has proudly provided top-quality air conditioning installations and replacements along with 5-star service to Baltimore, MD, homeowners since 1976. Our team of AC experts helps you choose the right air conditioning system for your home by providing multiple options that best meet your needs. We offer flexible financing on the best Carrier comfort systems around, convenient scheduling, and 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. So, if you're ready to install a new, high-efficiency system for your Maryland home, call us today.
How much does a central air conditioner installation cost in Baltimore?
The majority of central AC installations in Baltimore and throughout north-central Maryland tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $4,200
- Our Average $6,000
- High $9,500
How Michael & Son calculates your estimate
- We complete a load calculation. To determine the ideal AC unit for your home, we need first to calculate the size of the home spaces that will be served by the air conditioner, in what's known as a load calculation. Load calculations measure your home's size, insulation values, and the number of doors and windows, among other factors.
- We get to know your needs. Some Baltimore homeowners don't mind paying extra for more energy efficiency, while others are more concerned with budget. And others still want all the bells and whistles (new thermostats, air purifiers, and other add-ons). We'll ensure you get exactly what you want before any work is done.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended parts and labor warranties protect homeowners from paying out of pocket for repairs down the road. Keep in mind, that adding extended warranties also adds to the price estimate.
5 steps to your Baltimore Air Conditioner installation
Schedule your free estimate
Give us a call at (410) 929-7190 or schedule an appointment online. One of our friendly customer service reps will work with your schedule to find an appointment time with one of our experienced comfort engineers.
Meet your comfort engineer
The day before your comfort engineer arrives, you'll receive an email with their photo, bio, relevant trade licenses, and fun background information. We do this for all of our Baltimore homeowners because it's important to us that you feel comfortable about who will be working inside your home.
Find the right AC for your home
First, our comfort engineer will determine the ideal AC size for your home by conducting a load calculation. Next, they'll work with your budget and goals to identify the perfect cooling system. We'll always give you good, better, and best options for your air conditioner installation and never try to sell you a system you don't feel is the perfect fit.
Get your AC installed
After reviewing your options, you'll receive an estimate for your installation. Once you approve the estimate, we'll send a team of NATE-certified technicians to your Baltimore home within 3-5 days to install your new AC system. These technicians will protect your home like it's their own. Our techs always wear shoe covers at all times and use drop cloths to protect your floor.
Let us know how we did
Whether the job was a huge success or there was something we could've done better, we want to know about it. One of the technicians on the job or your comfort engineer will be in touch with you to see how every aspect of the air conditioner installation went. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll make it right.