Heat Pump Repairs in Baltimore, MD
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair in Baltimore Today.
For fast, reliable heat pump repairs in and around the Baltimore area, call Michael & Son. With over 500 service vehicles and an an even larger number of technicians to call upon, we can get you the help you need faster than anyone else. We even have technicians on call 24/7 for those can't-wait heat pump repairs. Most issues are resolved in just one visit to your home, and we repair ALL makes and models!
- 99% of repairs completed the same day
- NATE-certified technicians
- 4,500+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to repair a heat pump in Baltimore?
A heat pump repair in Baltimore typically falls within this price range:
- Low $89
- Our Average $1,000
- High $2,000
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We look at what's wrong with the unit. The lion's share of the heat pump repair costs comes from parts. The number of parts at fault, the type of part, and whether those parts need to be replaced all factor into the total cost. More common parts have reasonable repair prices. But as your heat pump ages, complex parts start to fail, and the price of replacing these parts starts to add up.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. Our techs have a very good idea of how much time it will take to complete a repair once they identify the issue. The total number of hours is added to the estimate we hand you.
- We look at the status of a system's warranties. When first installed, heat pumps come with two types of warranties: parts and labor. If both warranties are active, your repair bill will be much lower than on a similar system without valid warranties. If a system's parts warranty, labor warranty, or both are still valid, those savings will appear on our finalized repair estimate.
Your Baltimore heat pump repair in 4 simple steps
Schedule your repair
It's easy to schedule a heat pump repair with Michael & Son. Call us at (410) 929-7190 or use our easy online scheduling form. Both options will put you in touch with our customer service department, who will schedule your repair.
Get to know your technician
The day before the appointment, Michael & Son will call to confirm your service appointment and send an email with your technician's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses, and a fun fact about their background. We always want our customers to feel comfortable with the technician that will be entering their home.
We'll repair your heat pump
When your NATE-certified technician arrives at your Baltimore home, they'll have everything they need to complete the job. They will come equipped with replacement parts and components, shoe covers, and drop cloths to protect your flooring.
Let us know how we did
We want you to have a great experience with Michael & Son. That's why all our technicians will ask you for your feedback as they finish the job. This feedback helps us become a better company. And if something went wrong, it gives us a chance to correct our mistakes.