Central Air Conditioning Repairs in Baltimore, MD
Schedule Your Baltimore Air Conditioner Repair Today.
Summer temperatures in Baltimore can soar into the 90s. Having a functioning AC is a must, and that's where Michael & Son comes in. For over 40 years, our AC repair experts have delivered 5-star service and speedy repairs to Baltimore homeowners. Our repair experts arrive on time ready to tackle any AC issue you have. We're even open 24/7 for your emergency AC repair needs. Give us a call today and see why thousands of homeowners rate us a 5-star service company.
- 99% of repairs completed the same day
- NATE-certified technicians
- 4,500+ verified reviews
On this page
How much does a central air conditioner repair cost in Baltimore?
The majority of central AC repairs in Maryland's largest city of Baltimore, tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $89
- Our Average $1,000
- High $2,000
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We first diagnose the issue. We'll carefully inspect your system to determine what's wrong with your central air conditioner. If more than one part is causing the system to break down or a more expensive part needs to be replaced, your overall cost for the repair will likely increase. However, you will always get a written estimate before any work is completed.
- We estimate how much time the repair will take. Once we know the issue, we can accurately determine how long it will take to complete the repair. The number of hours gives us the total labor cost for each job.
- We check out your AC system's warranties. Valid labor and manufacturer warranties protect homeowners from paying the full price of their air conditioning repair. AC units with expired warranties have significantly higher repair costs.
4 simple steps to your AC repair
Schedule your AC repair
Baltimore homeowners have two convenient ways to schedule: online or by calling us at (410) 929-7190. Both options will put you in touch with our customer service department, who will schedule your repair as soon as possible.
Get to know your repair technician
We'll call to confirm the scheduled time with you the day before your appointment. You'll also receive an email with your technician's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses, and a fun fact about their background. That way, you won't feel like a stranger is entering your home.
We'll repair your AC system
Our technicians will arrive at your front door ready to handle 99% of all repair jobs. While at work, the tech will wear protective shoe covers in your home and lay down spotless drop covers to protect the workspace. We want to ensure we leave your home as clean as we found it.
Tell us about your experience!
Once we're confident that your AC system is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.