Central Air Conditioning Repairs in Norfolk, VA
Schedule Your Norfolk Air Conditioning Repair Today.
Temperatures in Norfolk can get up to 90°F in the summer. So if your AC stops working, you need service fast. The good news is Michael & Son is here to help with 24/7 emergency service and some of the fastest response times in the state. Our NATE-certified pros can diagnose your issue in just minutes and give you an upfront, fixed price quote for the work. We repair ALL AC brands and models, so don't hesitate to give us a call today!
- Same-day repairs on 99% of jobs
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
How much is an air conditioner repair in Norfolk, VA?
AC repair costs vary widely because so many factors impact the overall cost. However, the majority of central air conditioning repairs in Norfolk and throughout Virginia tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $89
- Our Average $450
- High $900
How we determine your air conditioner repair quote
- We carefully inspect your AC to diagnose the root issue accurately. One of the biggest factors contributing to your total repair cost is the price of the part(s) that need to be repaired or completely replaced. If the faulty component is inexpensive and relatively easy to install, your air conditioning repair costs will likely be lower. The overall costs can skyrocket, depending on the total faulty components and the installation or repair complexity.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. Once we know the issue, we can accurately determine how long it will take to complete the repair. The number of hours gives us the total labor cost for each job.
- We review the status of a system's warranties. Most air conditioning systems are installed with warranties. If your AC system and labor warranties are valid, you can save serious money on your air conditioner repair.
Your Norfolk air conditioner repair in 4 steps
Schedule your AC repair
Give us a call at (757) 541-8100 or schedule an appointment online. Both options will put you in touch with our customer service representatives, who will schedule your repair as soon as possible.
Get to know your repair technician
The day before your comfort engineer arrives, you'll receive an email with their photo, bio, relevant trade licenses, and fun background information. We do this for all of our Norfolk homeowners because it's important that you feel comfortable about who will be working inside your home.
We'll repair your AC system
Our technicians arrive on time and are equipped to handle 99% of all repair jobs in one visit. While at work, your technician will wear protective shoe covers inside your home and lay down spotless drop covers to protect the workspace. We want to ensure we leave your home as clean as we found it.
Tell us about your experience!
Once we're confident that your AC system is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.