Central Air Conditioning Repairs in Richmond, VA
Schedule Your AC Repair in Virginia's Capital City Today.
For over 40 years, the team at Michael & Son has delivered fast and reliable air conditioning repairs for homeowners in Virginia's capital city, Richmond, and throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. No matter the issue, our experienced, qualified technicians always arrive on time and in fully-stocked trucks, ready to deliver five-star customer service. We proudly offer 24/7 emergency AC service, so you'll never have to wait long to have your system back up and running.
- 99% of repairs completed the same day
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to repair an air conditioner in Richmond, VA?
The cost of an AC repair varies widely because so many factors impact the overall cost. However, the majority of central AC repairs in Richmond and throughout Northern Virginia tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $89
- Our Average $450
- High $900
How we determine your air conditioner repair quote
- We'll carefully inspect your AC to determine the issue. Perhaps the most influential factor in your AC repair cost is the price of the part/parts that need to be repaired or completely replaced. Another aspect to consider is the labor time required to install/repair that part. Depending on the part(s) that need to replaced, your repair costs could increase.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. Once we know what the issue is, we can accurately determine how long it will take to complete the repair. The number of hours gives us the total labor cost for each job.
- We check the status of a system's warranties. Valid labor and manufacturer warranties protect homeowners from paying the full price of their air conditioning repair. If you have a valid parts and/or labor warranty, it could significantly reduce the cost of your AC repair. AC units with expired warranties have significantly higher repair costs.
Your Richmond air conditioner repair in 4 steps
Schedule your AC repair
Richmond homeowners have two convenient ways to schedule: online or by calling us at (804) 465-6453. Both options will put you in touch with our customer service department, who will schedule your repair as soon as possible.
Get to know your repair technician
We'll call to confirm the scheduled time with you the day before your appointment. You'll also receive an email with your technician's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses, and a fun fact about their background. That way, you won't feel like a stranger is entering your home.
We'll repair your AC system
Our technicians will arrive at your front door ready to handle 99% of all repair jobs. While at work, the tech will wear protective shoe covers in your home and lay down spotless drop covers to protect the workspace. We want to ensure we leave your home as clean as we found it.
Tell us about your experience!
Once we're confident that your AC system is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.