Central Air Conditioning Repairs in Charlottesville, VA
Schedule Your Charlottesville AC Repair Today.
If you live in Charlottesville and your AC goes out after 5 PM, you're in luck. Call Michael & Son and we'll have a technician to your door in just a few hours. Our highly-skilled technicians always arrive on time in fully-stocked trucks ready to deliver 5-star customer service. Plus, 99% of our central AC repairs are completed in one visit, so your system will be up and running fast. For friendly NATE-certified technicians, affordable prices, and top-quality service in Charlottesville, call Michael & Son today!
- 99% of repairs completed the same day
- NATE-certified technicians
- Upfront, honest pricing
On this page
How much does a central AC repair cost in Charlottesville?
The majority of Air Conditioning repairs in Charlottesville and throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $89
- Our Average $450
- High $900
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We first diagnose the issue. We'll carefully inspect your system to figure out what's wrong with your central AC. If more than one part is causing the system to break down, or a more expensive part needs to be replaced, your overall cost for the repair will likely increase.
- We estimate how much time the repair will take. Once we know what the issue is, we can accurately determine how long it will take to complete the repair. The number of hours gives us the total labor cost for each job.
- We check out your AC system's warranties. Valid labor and manufacturer warranties protect homeowners from paying the full price of their air conditioning repair. AC units with expired warranties have significantly higher repair costs.
Your Charlottesville Air Conditioning repair in 4 steps
Schedule your AC repair
Michael & Son offers Charlottesville homeowners two convenient ways to schedule: you can schedule an appointment online or call us at (434) 260-8170. Both options will put you in touch with our customer relationship department, who will then schedule your repair as soon as possible.
Get to know your technician
We'll call to confirm the scheduled time with you the day before your appointment. You'll also receive an email with your technician's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses, and a fun fact about their background. That way, you won't feel like a stranger is entering your home.
Let us repair your AC
Our technicians will arrive at your front door ready to handle 99% of all repair jobs. While at work, the tech will wear protective shoe covers in your home at all times and lay down spotless drop covers to protect the workspace. We want to ensure we leave your home as clean as we found it.
Tell us how we did
Once we're confident that your AC system is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything in our power to make it right.