Central Air Conditioning Repairs in Fredericksburg, VA
Schedule Your AC Repair Today.
Need your AC serviced fast? Don't sweat it. For over 40 years the team at Michael & Son has delivered fast and reliable air conditioning repairs in Fredericksburg for every brand and model known to man. And with over 3,000 certified 5-star reviews on Google alone, you can bet the quality of service will be second to none.
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- Friendly NATE-certified techs
On this page
What's the cost to repair an AC in Fredericksburg?
The majority of central AC repairs in Fredericksburg tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $59
- Our Average $450
- High $900
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We look at what's wrong with the unit. If more than one part caused the unit to break down, or a more expensive part needs to be replaced, it increases the bottom line cost of a repair.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. Once we know what the issue is, we can accurately determine how long it will take to complete the repair. The number of hours gives us the total labor cost for each job.
- We look at the status of a system's warranties. Valid labor and manufacturer warranties protect homeowners from paying the full price of their air conditioning repair. AC units with expired warranties have significantly higher repair costs.
Your AC repair in four easy steps
Schedule your repair
Meet your technician
The day before the appointment, Michael & Son will call to confirm the scheduled time with you. We'll also send an email with your technician's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses and a fun fact about their background.
Get your system working again
Our technicians will arrive at your front door ready to handle 99% of all repair jobs. While at work, the tech will wear protective shoe covers in your home at all times, and lay down spotless drop covers to protect the work space and keep your home clean.
Let us know how we did
Once we're confident that your system is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything in our power to make it right.