Sewer Line Repairs in Fredericksburg, VA
Schedule Your Sewer Line Repairs Today.
Sewer lines have a tendency to leak, burst, freeze over and clog up. All of them can wreak havoc on your home's toilets, shower and sink drains, and more. The good news is you can call Michael & Son for any of these issues at any time, day or night, even Sunday! Take it from the 3,000+ 5-star reviews on Google and Facebook–we'll have your water back on in no time at all.
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- 24/7 emergency home service
On this page
What's the cost to repair a sewer line in Fredericksburg?
The majority of sewer line repairs in Fredericksburg tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $7,500
- Our Average $12,000
- High $18,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We identify the cause of the damage. Sewer lines can burst, clog or even freeze. Your plumber will first have to review the cause of the damage before pricing out an estimate.
- We determine the extent of the damage. If your sewer lines are very old, or the damage to them is severe enough, it may require replacing some or all of the pipe/sewer network.
- We estimate the number of hours for the job. Once we know the cause and extent of the damage, we then determine the hours it will take to finish the job. That labor cost is clearly defined in the estimate we hand you.
Your sewer line repair in four easy steps
Meet your expert plumberHome service visits are always better when know the person who's coming to your home. That's why we send you an email with your plumber's name along with their photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background. Trust us, you'll be good friends in no time!
Get your sewer line or pipes repaired
Your plumber will work quickly to identify the cause of the sewer line damage or backup and advise you on their findings. We come prepared to handle just about any type of sewer line repair you can think of.
Let us know how we did
Once we're confident that your plumbing is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything in our power to make it right.