Sewer Line Repairs in Raleigh, NC
Schedule Your Raleigh Sewer Line Repairs Today.
Experiencing clogging in multiple drains of your Raleigh home? Noticing foul odors or unusually high water bills? The expert plumbers at Michael & Son can help. We resolve hundreds of sewer line issues every year in the local area, and our plumbers are always on time and honest when it comes to your diagnostic. Bottom line, we'll be there to tackle any issue you have, and at any time, too. We're open 24/7, after all. So if you need sewer line repair services in Raleigh, call us today!
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- 24/7 emergency service
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
How much is a sewer line repair in Raleigh, NC?
There are a variety of factors that impact the cost of your sewer line repair. Still, homeowners in Raleigh can expect to pay between:
- Low $7,500
- Our Average $12,000
- High $18,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We locate the sewer line. The harder to reach your sewer line repair is, the more costly it will be to fix. For example, a sewer line directly under a paved driveway or concrete will require more labor and time as the contractor will need to use special tools. Additional time and expensive machinery needed for this job will raise the project's overall cost. Work permits, excavation costs, and lawn repair also contribute to the cost.
- We identify the cause of the damage. Sewer lines can break, burst, rust, and clog. It's also not uncommon for pipes in Raleigh to freeze during cold winters. Before your plumber gives you an estimate, they will need to determine the cause of your sewer line problems. When pipes are clogged, they can often be cleared, but if tree roots invade your sewer line, the pipe will likely need to be replaced, increasing your cost.
- We specify the extent of the damage. If the damage to your sewage pipe is minimal, solutions like pipelining can be used to repair the damage without replacing a portion or all of the pipe. If your sewer lines are old or the damage is severe, your repair may require replacing some or all of the pipe/sewer network, increasing your repair costs.
- We estimate labor costs. Once we know the cause and extent of the damage, we then determine the hours it will take to finish the job. That labor cost is clearly defined in the estimate we hand you.
Your sewer line repair in 4 simple steps
Schedule your appointment
Sewer line issues need immediate attention. So if you suspect something is wrong, call us at (919) 278-7841 or schedule an appointment online ASAP. Our customer service department will schedule an expert plumber to visit your Raleigh home and assess your sewer line repair needs.
Who is your plumber?
Home service visits are always better when you know the person coming to your home. That's why we send you an email with your plumber's name, photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background.
We'll repair your sewer line
Your plumber will work quickly to identify the cause of the sewer line damage or backup and advise you on their findings. We come prepared to handle just about any type of sewer line repair you can think of.
We want to hear about your experience!
Once we're confident that your plumbing is in working order, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.