Furnace Repairs in Raleigh, NC
Schedule Your Furnace Repair Raleigh, NC Today.
When you need a fast, reliable furnace repair in Raleigh, trust Michael & Son. We offer same-day service and 24/7 emergency repairs, ensuring your heating system is back in action quickly. Our NATE-certified technicians prioritize honesty and integrity, providing multiple repair options to suit your budget. With experience in repairing all brands and models, our highly-trained team resolves 99% of common issues in just one visit. Choose Michael & Son for a hassle-free furnace repair experience.
- Same-day repairs on 99% of jobs
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
How much is a furnace repair in Raleigh?
The majority of furnace repairs in Raleigh tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $150
- Our Average $550
- High $1,500
How do we determine your estimate?
- We identify the problem. Furnaces break down for all sorts of reasons. Clogged filters, tripped breakers, and thermostats are the most common issues with the lowest repair costs. But some occasions call for a replacement part or two, which can increase your repair costs. Even if parts are necessary, we'll work with you to find a repair option that keeps you within budget. That's a promise.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. The time for a repair can vary based on whether it's a simple job, such as a filter replacement, or more complex, like a heat exchanger repair. The more work needed for a repair will require more labor, costing you more for your repair. No matter what, you'll get a fixed-price quote for the work. So if we go into overtime, you won't pay a penny more than what we quoted you.
- We review your warranties. A furnace could have a parts warranty, a labor warranty, or both currently active. Those warranties could save you a lot of money on the repair, which is why we always check to ensure they're active before getting started.
Get your furnace repaired in 4 steps
Set your repair appointment
At Michael & Son, we make scheduling easy. Call us at (919) 278-7841 or schedule your appointment online. Our customer service team will assign a trained NATE-certified technician to your furnace repair.
Get to know your technician
We will never send a stranger to a customer's home. Before your appointment, you'll receive a courtesy call from your technician. We'll also send you a brief bio that includes your technician's name, picture, and fun facts about them. That way, you know exactly who to expect and, just as importantly, when to expect them.
We repair your furnace
Our technicians arrive with every tool and spare part they need to complete your furnace repair. They also come equipped with shoe covers and drop cloths to protect the flooring inside your home. If the repair runs smoothly, you can expect us to be in and out within an hour or two.
Let us know how we did
We want you to have a great experience with Michael & Son. That's why we ask for your feedback after your technician completes the repair. If something came up that you think we can do better on, just let us know.