Furnace Repairs in Greensboro, NC
Schedule Your Furnace Repair Today.
Homeowners who choose Michael & Son of Greensboro for their furnace repairs once tend to stay with us for life. There's simply no other contractor in Charlotte where you can get fast same-day service and 24/7 emergency support by a genuine licensed and insured contractor. Plus, our furnace repair experts will always give you multiple repair options to choose from to help you stay within budget. And all of our specialists are NATE-certified to ensure the highest quality repair work, every time.
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- Friendly NATE-certified techs
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to repair a furnace in Greensboro?
The majority of furnace repairs in Greensboro tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $59
- Our Average $420
- High $850
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We look at what's wrong with the unit. Furnaces break down for all sorts of reasons. Clogged filters, tripped breakers and broken thermostats tend to be the most common issues with the lowest repair costs. But there are occasions which call for a replacement part or two. Even if parts are necessary, we'll work with you to find a repair option that keeps you within budget. That's a promise.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. Most of our furnace repair techs have been with us for years and years. They have a very good idea of how long a job will take once the issue has been diagnosed. That time can vary based on whether it's a simple job, such as a filter replacement, or more complex, like a heat exchanger repair. No matter what, you'll get a fixed-price quote for the work. So if we go into overtime, you won't pay a penny more than what we quoted you.
- We look at the status of a system's warranties. A furnace could have a parts warranty, a labor warranty or both currently active. Those warranties could save you a lot of money on the repair, which is why we always check to make sure they're active before getting started.
Your furnace repair in four easy steps
Schedule your repair
Scheduling with Michael & Son of Charlotte couldn't be easier. In fact, you can get started right now by calling us at (800) 948-6453 or scheduling your appointment online. We have some of the friendliest dispatchers ever and they'll be happy to help schedule your furnace repair in Charlotte (sometimes as early as the same day you call!)
Meet your technician
Michael & Son of Charlotte never sends a stranger to a customer's home. Before every job, you'll receive a courtesy call from your technician, along with a brief bio which includes their name, their picture and some fun facts about them. That way, you know exactly who to expect and, just as important, when to expect them.
Get your system working again
Our technicians arrive with every tool and spare part they'll need to complete your furnace repair job. They also come equipped with shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your flooring while inside your home. If the repair runs smoothly, you can expect us to be in and out within an hour or two.
Let us know how we did
We want to make sure you a great experience with Michael & Son of Charlotte. One of the ways we do this is by asking for your feedback about the job after your technician completes the repair. If something came up that you think we can do better on, just let your technician know and we'll fix it right up.