Main water line repairs & replacements in Greensboro, NC
Schedule Your Main Water Line Repair Today.
At Michael & Son, we know main water line issues can't wait. That's why we provide fast, 24/7 water line repairs and replacements. And you can trust our licensed plumbers to get the job done right, no matter the issue. Take it from the 3,000+ 5-star reviews on Google and Facebook–we'll have your water back on in no time at all.
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- Priority emergency service
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to repair/replace a main water line in Greensboro?
The majority of main water line repairs/replacements in Greensboro tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $3,000
- Our Average $5,000
- High $12,500
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We determine the extent of the damage. Sometimes a water main line is only partially damaged, meaning our pros only need to repair a small portion of the line. Other times, the entire line may need to be replaced because the damage is so severe. The more extensive the damage, the more the job will cost. Our professionals will inspect your line and keep you in the know before any work is done.
- We measure the depth of the line and the ease of access. The deeper the line and the harder it is to access the line, the more the job will cost. Some obstacles can make for a hard-to-reach main line, such as concrete patios, trees or bushes.
- We estimate the number of hours for the job. Once we know the cause and extent of the damage, we then determine the hours it will take to finish the job. That labor cost is clearly defined in the estimate we hand you.
Your main water line repair in four easy steps
Schedule your repair
Michael & Son has two convenient ways to schedule: online or by phone when you call (336) 278-1258. Both options will put you in touch with our customer relationship department, who will then schedule out an expert plumber to visit your in Greensboro? home.
Meet your expert plumber
Home service visits are always better when know the plumber who's coming to your home. That's why we send you an email with your plumber's name along with their photo, a short bio, and a few fun facts about their background. Trust us, you'll be good friends in no time!
Get your main water line repaired
Your plumber will work quickly to inspect your main water line and determine the extent of damage. Once the job is properly scoped, we'll review the estimate with you and either get the job started right then and there or schedule a day/time to return.
Let us know how we did
Once we're confident that your main water line is in perfect working condition, we'll request your feedback for the job. Your opinion sincerely matters to us. And if the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise we'll do everything in our power to make it right.