Air Conditioning and Furnace Tune-Ups in Greensboro, NC
Comprehensive HVAC Tune-Up Services for Greensboro Homeowners
By scheduling regular HVAC tune-ups, you can enjoy improved energy efficiency, enhanced comfort, extended equipment lifespan, decreased risk of breakdowns, and healthier indoor air quality. At Michael & Son, our experienced technicians will thoroughly inspect your system, checking for any signs of wear and tear, leaks, or loose connections.
- Enhances system efficiency & system lifespan
- Decreases the risk of breakdowns & lowers energy bills
- Just $59 for our signature HVAC tune-up
On this page
Expert HVAC Tune‑Ups in Greensboro
We'll clean and lubricate the essential components, replace the air filter for better indoor air quality, and inspect the electrical system to ensure safety. Trust our skilled technicians at Michael & Son Services to provide exceptional HVAC tune-up services and ensure your system operates at its best. Schedule your tune-up today and experience the difference in your Greensboro home.
How much does an HVAC tune‑up cost in Greensboro?
The HVAC tune-up costs vary from company to company—some charge up to $250 for an HVAC tune-up. At Michael & Son, we only charge $59 for our signature HVAC tune-ups (also called our "Clean & Check" service).
What's included in a $59 tune-up from Michael & Son?
Indoor Unit Tasks:
- Disinfect work area
- Check thermostat
- Confirm system operation
- Clean/replace/inspect the air filter
- Clean and inspect cabinet interior and exterior
- Clean and inspect the blower, blower motor, and blower compartment
- Spray disinfectant inside the blower compartment and return
- Clean and inspect coil & pan & condensate drain
- Check the capacitor and all wiring/connections
- Visual inspection of circuit boards
- Check the power switch or service disconnect
- Check for proper voltage supply
- Check all safeties are functioning
- Check motor amps
- Check for CO and smoke detection and safety
- Visual inspection of all duct connections
Outdoor Unit Tasks:
- Confirm operation
- Remove and inspect the disconnect
- Clean and inspect the inside cabinet and coil
- Visually inspect fan blades and motor
- Clean coil and unit with water & hose
- Tighten and check all wiring and connections
- Inspect and test the capacitor
- Inspect hard start or start assist
- Check compressor and condenser fan amps and ratings
- Verify all safeties are connected and working
- Inspect refrigerant lines and valves and ensure they're capped properly
- Review age, condition, efficiency, and expected problems, concerns
5 Easy Steps to an HVAC Tune‑Up in Greensboro
Schedule your tune-up
Give us a call at (336) 278-1258 or conveniently schedule your HVAC tune-up online. Our dedicated customer service representatives will promptly assist you in booking an appointment that fits your busy schedule. We understand the importance of convenience for our Greensboro customers.
Meet your technician
You'll receive an email introducing your technician the day before your scheduled tune-up. You'll see their photo, read their bio, and find relevant trade licenses and certifications. We believe in building trust and making you feel comfortable by providing background information about the technician working in your Greensboro home.
Thorough inspection and cleaning
When our technician arrives at your home on time, they will conduct a meticulous inspection and cleaning of your HVAC system. Our technicians wear protective shoe covers and lay down spotless drop covers to ensure cleanliness and protect your property. We prioritize both your system's functionality and your home's cleanliness.
Get a written report on your system
After completing the tune-up, our technicians will provide you with a comprehensive written report. This report outlines any additional work your AC or heating system may require to prevent future repairs. Our technician will explain any immediate repair needs, and you'll have the flexibility to choose which tasks to prioritize. We can either address the work during the same visit or schedule a convenient time for completion.
Your feedback matters
We value your feedback and strive for excellence in every aspect of our service. We'll follow up with you to inquire about your experience during the HVAC maintenance appointment. If there's anything we could have done better, please let us know. Our priority is your satisfaction, and we are committed to making things right.