Heat Pump Repairs in Raleigh, NC
Schedule Your Raleigh-Durham Heat Pump Repair Today.
Heat pump repairs always happen at the worst times. A freezing-cold January day in Raleigh for instance, or in the middle of the a scorching heat wave during the summer. If you’ve noticed that your heat pump isn't working as it should, give the professionals at Michael & Son a call. We offer fast same-day service and 24/7 support by a genuine, licensed, and insured contractor. All of our Raleigh specialists are NATE-certified to ensure the highest quality repair work, every time.
- 99% of repairs completed the same day
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to repair a heat pump in Raleigh?
A heat pump repair in Raleigh typically falls within this price range:
- Low $89
- Our Average $1,000
- High $2,000
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- The cost of any needed replacement part(s). The more replacement parts are needed for your repair, the more the repair will cost. Additionally, the more complex those parts are, the more they typically cost. More common parts have reasonable repair prices. But as your heat pump ages, complex parts start to fail, and the price of replacing these parts starts to add up.
- The amount of labor required. The more labor-intensive the repair, the higher the overall cost. You’re essentially paying for a certified HVAC technician’s skill set, experience, and training. That’s why it’s so important to choose a contractor who is experienced, NATE-certified, and knowledgeable on your particular heat pump model. You won’t have much control over how much labor your repair requires. However, you DO have control over the quality of the technician/contractor that you choose.
- The status of a system's warranties. If your labor or manufacturer's warranty is still valid (or better yet, if both are still valid), your out-of-pocket costs for your heat pump repair will be much lower.
Your Raleigh heat pump repair in 4 simple steps
Schedule your repair
It's easy to schedule a heat pump repair with Michael & Son. Call us at (919) 278-7841 or use our easy online scheduling form. Both options will put you in touch with our customer service department, which will schedule your repair.
Get to know your technician
The day before the appointment, Michael & Son will call to confirm your service appointment and send an email with your technician's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses, and a fun fact about their background. We always want our customers to feel comfortable with the technician entering their homes.
We'll repair your heat pump
When your NATE-certified technician arrives at your Raleigh home, they'll have everything they need to complete the job. They will come with replacement parts and components, shoe covers, and drop cloths to protect your flooring.
Let us know how we did
We want you to have a great experience with Michael & Son. That's why all our technicians will ask you for your feedback as they finish the job. This feedback helps us become a better company. And if something went wrong, it gives us a chance to correct our mistakes.