Sewer Line Repairs in Frederick, MD
Schedule Your Frederick Sewer Line Repairs Today.
At Michael & Son, our experienced plumbers utilize cutting-edge technology to detect and resolve a wide range of sewer line issues, including leaks, clogs, and cracks. We offer both traditional and trenchless repair methods tailored to the individual needs and budgets of our customers. For emergencies, we provide 24/7 repair services to ensure rapid solutions to urgent sewer line problems. With our satisfaction guarantee, we stand behind our sewer line repair services and are dedicated to delivering quality workmanship and customer satisfaction.
- Reliable, on-time service
- 24/7 emergency service
- Flexible financing options
On this page
Why choose us for your sewer line repair?
Are you experiencing a sewage odor around your Frederick home, persistent clogs in multiple drains, or wet patches in your yard? These could all be warning signs that your sewer line needs repair. But don't worry– at Michael & Son, we have experienced plumbers who can identify and address these issues quickly. With over 500 service trucks on the road, we're ready to handle any sewer line repair job 24/7. Let us help you fix your sewer line trouble before it turns into a severe and costly problem. Call Michael & Son today and experience our fast and reliable sewer line repair solutions.
What's the cost of repairing a sewer line in Frederick?
For sewer line repairs in Frederick, the typical cost range is:
- Low $7,500
- Our Average $12,000
- High $18,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- First, we'll determine whether a camera inspection is needed. Sometimes the damage to your sewer line is in a hard-to-reach area, making repairs more costly. But with a camera inspection, we can quickly find out what's going on without digging up your entire sewer line. This can save time and money!
- Next, we'll figure out the cause of the damage. Sewer lines can break, burst, clog, or even freeze during harsh winters in Wilmington. Once we know the root of the problem, we can provide you with an accurate estimate.
- The length of the pipe that needs repair. The length of the pipe that needs repairs is another critical factor in determining your price. Generally, the longer the line, the higher the cost. But if you only need a foot of pipe repaired and trenchless repair is an option, it could be a pretty affordable fix.
- Lastly, we'll consider whether a trenchless or trench repair is best for you. While trenchless repairs can be more expensive upfront, they often save homeowners money on clean-up costs. Of course, if your existing plumbing is too damaged, trenchless repairs may not be possible. But don't worry, our expert plumbers will assess your situation and recommend the most cost-effective solution for you.
Your sewer line repair in 4 simple steps
Schedule your repair
To book your appointment, you have two convenient options: call us at (240) 608-4020 or schedule online. Our friendly customer service team will help you set a time that works best for you, and we'll send an expert plumber to assess your sewer line repair needs.
Meet your expert plumber
We believe it's important for you to know who's coming to your house. That's why we'll email you your plumber's name, photo, short bio, and some fun facts about their background.
We'll repair your sewer line
Our expert plumbers will quickly identify the cause of the sewer line issue and provide you with a detailed explanation of the problem. We're equipped to handle any sewer line repair, so you can rest easy knowing we have you covered.
We want to hear about your experience!
We value your opinion and want to know if we met your expectations. Once the job is complete, we'll ask for your feedback. If there's anything you're not satisfied with, we promise to do everything we can to make it right.