Heat Pump Repair in Fredericksburg, MD
Trusted for Heat Pump Repairs in Fredericksburg Since 1976
Heat pump giving you trouble? One of Michael & Son’s NATE-certified experts will have your system heating or cooling in no time. Our pros resolve hundreds of heat pump repairs every year for homeowners in Fredericksburg. We’ve also received thousands of 5-star reviews, a testament to the quality of our work and the care we take to do each job right. With over 500 service vehicles across multiple states, Michael & Son is a big operation. But we’ve never forgotten our local roots and our focus on customer service. These roots shape who we are to this day and they’re the reason for our continued success, both here in Fredericksburg and across the East Coast. Give us a call today and see for yourself. We’re open late; call any time!
- 99% of repairs completed the same day
- NATE-certified technicians
- Exceptional Customer Service
On this page
Why choose Michael & Son for your heat pump repair
Michael & Son’s focus on customer care and quality repairs has made us one of the most popular HVAC contractors in Fredericksburg since 1976. We’ve worked hard to build a team of friendly and knowledgeable experts who excel at explaining your heat pump issue and what it will take to resolve it. They’re so successful at their jobs that return visits are almost unheard of.
Michael & Son also offers our customers a unique guarantee that’s unlike any other in the industry. It’s called the Michael & Son Promise. The idea behind that promise is simple: we’ll do whatever it takes to earn your 100% satisfaction. No other contractor takes that promise as seriously as we do. And it’s just one more reason why thousands of homeowners in Fredericksburg choose us to make their repairs.
What's the cost to repair a heat pump in Fredericksburg?
A heat pump repair in Fredericksburg typically falls within this price range:
- Low $89
- Our Average $1,000
- High $2,000
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We perform a thorough diagnostic: The first step to quoting your heat pump repair is to diagnose the issue. For that, we recommend a repair diagnostic visit from Michael & Son. Our pros can diagnose any heat pump brand or model. And you won’t find a repair in Fredericksburg that’s as thorough as ours.
- We consider the cost of parts and labor: Every heat pump repair is just a little different. The same could be said of cost. It simply depends on whether you need any spare parts and how long those parts take to install. While standard parts typically come at a moderate cost, specialized components can be pricier. At Michael & Son, we’ll do everything we can to repair a part before we replace it. We also try to give you as many options as possible, giving you more of a choice over how much you spend on each repair.
- We look at any existing warranties: If your heat pump is currently under warranty, that could mean you’ll pay very little (or even nothing at all) for your repair. Whether your warranties are active or not depends on the type of warranty you purchased, the age of the heat pump, and whether the system has been regularly maintained (a common requirement from manufacturers).
Enjoy a 5‑star heat pump repair in Fredericksburg in four steps
Book your diagnostic visit
Whether you prefer to book online or call (540) 642-1421, you’ll receive the same prompt service booking at Michael & Son. Our response times are some of the fastest in Fredericksburg, so you can expect a prompt visit from us shortly!
Get convenient reminders and text notifications
We'll introduce you to your technician via email with his or her picture, a brief profile, and some fun facts about them. We don’t send strangers to our customer’s homes. Just friends you haven’t met.
Enjoy a same-day repair and exceptional service
When your NATE-certified technician arrives, they'll have everything they need to complete the job. That includes shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your flooring while they're in your home, and hundreds of different parts covering a huge variety of brands and models.
Let us know how we did
We want you to have a great experience with Michael & Son. That's why all our technicians will ask you for your feedback as they finish the job. If something goes wrong, it gives us a chance to overcome your concerns.