Central Air Conditioning Installations in Norfolk, VA
Schedule Your AC Installation in Norfolk Today.
Are you dealing with expensive AC repair bills for problems that never seem to be fully resolved? Call Michael & Son and we'll replace that old air conditioner with a new, high efficiency model in no time at all. We've been installing ACs since 1976. Plenty of time to learn everything there is to know about installing a system the right way. We install only the best air conditioners for our customers in Norfolk, and our estimates are always free. Give us a call anytime. We're open 24/7!
- Special Financing Available
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
How much is an air conditioning installation in Norfolk, VA?
The majority of central air conditioning installations in Norfolk tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $4,200
- Our Average $6,000
- High $9,500
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We select the proper AC size by performing a load calculation. Before we recommend an AC unit for your Norfolk home, our techs will perform a load calculation to determine the correct size of AC your home needs. Load calculations measure home size, insulation values, and the number of doors and windows, among other factors.
- We get to know your comfort preferences, budget, and other needs. Higher-end AC models often come with more “comfort” features, such as variable cooling speeds or additional sound insulation, which can increase the price. While some Norfolk homeowners don't mind paying a bit more for energy efficiency and bells and whistles, some prioritize the budget. Before any work is done, we'll ensure you get exactly what you want.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended parts and labor warranties protect homeowners from paying out of pocket for repairs down the road. Keep in mind that adding extended warranties also adds to the price estimate.
5 steps to your Norfolk AC installation
Schedule your free estimate
Give us a call at (757) 541-8100 or schedule an appointment online. One of our friendly customer service reps will find a time that works with your schedule for one of our experienced comfort engineers to visit your home and provide a free estimate.
Get to know your comfort engineer
The day before your comfort engineer arrives, you'll receive an email with their photo, bio, relevant trade licenses, and fun background information. We do this for all of our Norfolk homeowners because it's important that you feel comfortable about who will be working inside your home.
Select the ideal AC for your home
First, our comfort engineer will determine the ideal AC size for your home by conducting a load calculation. Next, they'll work with your budget and goals to identify the perfect cooling system. We'll always give you good, better, and best options for your air conditioner installation and never try to sell you a system you don't feel is the perfect fit.
We'll install your new AC!
After reviewing your options, you'll receive an estimate for your installation. Once you approve the estimate, we'll send a team of NATE-certified technicians to your Norfolk home within 3-5 days to install your new AC system. These technicians will protect your home like it's their own. Shoe covers are worn at all times, and drop cloths are placed down to protect your floor.
Give us your honest feedback!
Whether the job was a huge success or there was something we could've done better, we want to know about it. One of the technicians on the job or your comfort engineer will be in touch with you to see how every aspect of the AC installation went. If you're not satisfied, we'll make it right.