Central Air Conditioning Installations in Alexandria, VA
Schedule Your Alexandria AC Installation Today.
Is your AC on its last leg? Are you looking to replace your outdated cooling system with a new, high-efficiency design? If so, you've come to the right place. For over four decades, homeowners in Alexandria and throughout Northern Virginia have trusted Michael & Son for fast, reliable AC installations. Our comfort engineers provide multiple options to best meet your needs. We also offer flexible financing on the best Carrier comfort systems around, convenient scheduling, and 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- Special Financing Available
- NATE-certified technicians
- 7,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to install an AC in Alexandria?
The majority of central air conditioning installations in Alexandria tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $4,200
- Our Average $6,000
- High $9,500
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We conduct a load calculation. Before we recommend an AC unit for your Alexandria home, our techs will perform a load calculation to determine the correct size of AC your home will need. Load calculations measure home size, insulation values, and the number of doors and windows, among other factors.
- We listen to the homeowner's wants and needs. Some Alexandria homeowners don't mind paying a bit more for more energy efficiency, while others are more concerned with budget. And others still want all the bells and whistles (new thermostats, air purifiers, and other add-ons). We'll make sure you're getting exactly what you want before any work is done.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended parts and labor warranties protect homeowners from paying out of pocket for repairs down the road. Keep in mind, adding extended warranties also adds to the price estimate.
Your AC installation in 5 quick steps
Schedule your free estimate
Give us a call at 703-289-0565 or schedule an appointment online. One of our friendly customer service reps will work with your schedule to find an appointment time with one of our experienced comfort engineers.
Meet your comfort engineer
The day before your comfort engineer is scheduled to arrive, you'll receive an email with their photo, bio, relevant trade licenses, and some fun background information. We do this for all of our Alexandria homeowners because it's important to us that you feel comfortable about who will be working inside your home.
Find the right AC for your home
First, our comfort engineer will determine the ideal AC size for your home by conducting a load calculation. Next, they'll work with your budget and your goals to identify the perfect cooling system. We'll always give you good, better, and best options for your air conditioner installation and will never try to sell you a system that you don't feel is the perfect fit.
Get your AC installed
After reviewing your options, you'll receive an estimate for your installation. Once you approve the estimate, we'll send a team of NATE-certified technicians to your Alexandria home within 3-5 days to install your new AC system. These technicians will protect your home like it's their own. Shoe covers are worn at all times and drop cloths are placed down to protect your floor.
Let us know how we did
Whether the job was a huge success or there was something we could've done better, we want to know about it. One of the technicians on the job or your comfort engineer will be in touch with you to see how every aspect of the AC installation went. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll make it right.