Heat Pump Installations in Alexandria, VA
Schedule Your Alexandria Heat Pump Installation Today.
Is your existing heat pump ready for retirement? If so, hire the best heat pump installers in Northern Virginia: Michael & Son! Our NATE-certified technicians help you find a heat pump that meets your comfort needs and budget. Not only do we have the best deals on the latest Carrier systems, but we also offer excellent 0% financing for all heat pumps. We service all of Alexandria and the surrounding area, so give us a call today!
- Special Financing Available
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to install a heat pump in Alexandria?
The majority of heat pump installations in Alexandria tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $8,500
- Our Average $12,000
- High $18,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We perform a load calculation. A load calculation is how a trained HVAC professional determines the size or "tonnage" of a new heat pump. The calculation takes into account a home's size, insulation, roofing, foundation, number of windows and doors, and much more. This information is crucial to determining the size of heat pump your home needs so you can get the most efficient system possible.
- We listen to what the homeowner wants. Our comfort engineers understand that you know what you need better than they do. Therefore, our team always discusses your budget, energy savings goals, and air quality objectives before writing up an installation estimate. We always ensure you sign off on everything before any work is performed.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended warranties for both parts and labor are considered an add-on to your heat pump installation. Some Alexandria homeowners find that the added protection is worth the higher upfront cost.
Your Alexandria heat pump installation in 5 easy steps
Schedule your free estimate
To get the ball rolling on your heat pump installation, give us a call at 703-289-0565 or schedule your appointment online. Both options will put you in touch with a Michael & Son customer service rep, who'll confirm your appointment with an experienced comfort engineer.
Meet your comfort engineer
We want you to be acquainted with the person we're sending to your home before they arrive. That's why we always send you an email with your comfort engineer's photo, bio, relevant trade licenses, and some fun background information.
Find the right heat pump for your home
Your comfort engineer wants to find the best heat pump for your Alexandria home, period. To accomplish this, they'll perform a quick load calculation to determine the proper system size. Next, they'll work with you to identify a budget and goals for the new system. Last but not least, you'll make the final decision based on a good, better, and best option.
Get your system installed
Your comfort engineer will give you a price estimate that's good for 48 hours. If you agree, we'll send a team of NATE-certified technicians to your home within 3-5 days to install your new heat pump. Don't worry, these technicians will protect your home like it's their own. Shoe covers are worn at all times and drop cloths are placed down to protect your floor.
Let us know how we did
Whether the job was a huge success or there was something we could've done better, we want to know about it. One of the technicians on the job or your comfort engineer will be in touch with you to see how every aspect of the job went. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll make it right.