Water Heater Installations in Alexandria, VA
Schedule Your Alexandria Water Heater Installation Today.
Water heaters are one of those things that most people don’t give much thought to until an issue arises– and then suddenly, we're reminded how much we rely on them. For over 40 years, Michael & Son has installed hundreds of water heaters throughout Alexandria, VA, and beyond. So, if you're in the market for a new tank or tankless water heater for your Virginia home, give us a call today.
- Flat rate, up-front pricing
- Financing options with approved credit
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost of installing a water heater in Alexandria, VA?
The majority of water heater installations in Alexandria tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $1,900
- Our Average $3,200
- High $8,000
How Michael & Son determines your quote
- We assess your Virginia home's hot water needs. Some homes need more hot water than others. The number of people living in the home and the number of appliances that require hot water determine tank size (a significant cost component).
- We discuss system efficiency with the homeowner to determine the type of water heater needed. Some homeowners want more efficiency from their system for extra utility savings per month. Tankless systems tend to be more efficient than tank water heaters but cost more upfront.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended parts and labor warranties protect homeowners from paying out of pocket for repairs later on. Adding extended warranties also adds to the price estimate.
Your water heater installation in five easy steps
Schedule your appointment
If you're ready to get a new standard tank or tankless water heater installed in your Alexandria, VA, home, call 703-289-0565 or visit our online scheduling page. Both options will connect you with our customer service division, assigning an expert plumber to your project.
Meet your expert plumber
We want you to feel comfortable with the person we're sending to your home before they arrive. That's why we email our customers the name of their plumber, a photo, a brief bio, and any relevant trade licenses. We'll also give you a quick courtesy call the day before to remind you of your appointment.
Find the right water heater for your home
The best way to identify the right water heater for your home and family is to understand your family's hot water usage. Once we assess your needs, your plumber can gauge what size tank you'll need or whether you could benefit from a newer tankless water heater.
Get your system installed
After you and your plumber have agreed on a water heater, the next step is to agree to the estimate and then schedule a time for the installation (usually 3-5 days after your initial consultation). The vast majority of our installations take just a day to complete, and we always protect your home by wearing shoe covers and placing down drop cloths.
Let us know how we did
Whether the job was a huge success or there was something we could've done better, we want to know about it. We ask our plumbers to request feedback from you at the end of every job. If you have any issues, just let us know, and we'll do everything we can to correct our mistake.