Water Heater Installations in Wilmington, NC
Schedule Your Wilmington Water Heater Installation Today.
Call Michael & Son today if you want to install a new water heater or replace an old one in your Wilmington home, call Michael & Son today. We specialize in both traditional tank water heaters and tankless options and can help you select the right option and size for you and your home.
- Flat rate, up-front pricing
- Financing options with approved credit
- Reliable, on-time service
On this page
Why choose us for your water heater installation?
Most of us don't think twice about our water heaters until there is an issue with hot water in our homes or if we need a new one. Whether you're looking to install a new water heater in your new Wilmington home or replace a water heater that's more than 10 years old, Michael & Son is the team to call. Our experienced plumbers will get to know your needs and budget and help you determine which type of water heater is most suitable for your home. We have a selection of tank and tankless water heaters for you to consider and can provide expert recommendations. At Michael & Son, we offer no-obligation quotes on water heater installations and can have most water heater installations completed in 5 or 6 hours.
What's the cost of installing a water heater in Wilmington, NC?
The majority of water heater installations in Wilmington tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $1,900
- Our Average $3,200
- High $8,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We get to know your hot water preferences. Not every household requires the same amount of hot water. The number of people living in your home and the appliances that require hot water will help us find the right water heater for you. Tankless water heaters provide a never-ending hot water supply, whereas tank water heaters run out after a certain number of gallons. If you’d prefer to be able to run a shower for an hour without losing hot water, a tankless water heater is the better option for you. However, if you’d prefer to run the dishwasher, washer, and shower simultaneously, a tank water heater is a better option.
- The type of water heater you choose. The most significant factor that affects the cost of a water heater installation is whether you choose a standard tank water heater or a tankless unit. Tankless water heater heaters are more expensive to install, however, they're more energy efficient than tank water heaters and can save you money in the long run.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended parts and labor warranties protect homeowners from paying out of pocket for repairs later. Adding extended warranties also adds to the price estimate.
Your water heater installation in 5 simple steps
Schedule your appointment
If you're ready to get a new standard tank or tankless water heater installed in your Wilmington, NC, home, call (910) 444-1644 or visit our online scheduling page. Both options will connect you with our customer service division, assigning an expert plumber to your project.
Get to know your expert plumber
We want you to feel comfortable with the person we're sending to your home. That's why we email our customers the name of their plumber, a photo, a brief bio, and any relevant trade licenses. We'll also give you a quick courtesy call the day before to remind you of your appointment.
Choose your water heater
The best way to identify the right water heater for your home and family is to understand your family's hot water usage. Once we assess your needs, your plumber can gauge what size tank you'll need or whether you could benefit from a newer tankless water heater. After you and your plumber have agreed on a water heater, the next step is to agree to the estimate and then schedule a time for the installation (usually 3-5 days after your initial consultation).
Let us install your water heater
The vast majority of our installations take just a day to complete. We'll manage every aspect of your water heater installation, from free delivery and haul away to obtaining all required permits.
Tell us about your experience
Whether the job was a huge success or there was something we could've done better, we want to know about it. We ask our plumbers to request your feedback at the end of every job. If you have any issues, just let us know, and we'll do everything we can to correct our mistake.