Well Pump Installations in Alexandria
Schedule Your Well Pump Installation Today.
If you rely on a well for your water, equipping it with the right pump is a must, and finding the right contractor to install it is equally important. Michael & Son has been helping homeowners across Virginia install and replace well pumps for over 40 years and will provide you with honest, upfront estimates and excellent work, every time. Call today and see why over 3,000 homeowners in the Alexandria area rate us a 5-star service company!
- Flat rate, up-front pricing
- Special Financing Available
- Honest installation estimates
On this page
What's the cost to install a well pump in Alexandria?
The overall cost to install a well pump can vary depending on a few factors, including the type of well pump you choose to install, the depth of the well, and the company or contractor you hire. However, the majority of well pump installations in Alexandria, VA tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $4,400
- Our Average $5,600
- High $7,900
How Michael & Son determines your quote
- The type of well pump. The cost of your well pump installation will greatly depend on the type of pump you’re interested in installing. There are 3 common types of well pumps: jet pumps, submersible pumps, and solar-powered pumps. All three types of pumps will generally work for both shallow and deep wells, but if you have a deeper well, you’ll likely need a larger motor, which will increase your overall cost regardless of the type of pump you choose. One of our plumbers can help you determine the best type of well pump for your home.
- The depth of your well. Typically, the deeper your well, the more your well pump installation will cost. This is because deeper wells tend to require larger well pump motors and longer wiring, which cost more. Shallow wells are classified as 25 feet deep or less, whereas deep wells range between 25 and 150 feet. To determine how deep your well is and how the depth will affect the cost of your well pump installation, a licensed plumber can provide you with an estimate. We service wells as deep as 400-600 feet below ground in some areas.
- We calculate the number of hours for a job. Sometimes, well pump installations can be complex and time-consuming, like in the case of unusually deep wells. If this is the case, we'll provide you with an upfront estimate and clearly outline the cost of labor.
4 simple steps to your well pump installation
Schedule your well pump installation
Meet your expert plumber
We want to ensure that you're comfortable with the plumber who will be installing your brand-new well pump. So, we'll send you an email with your plumber's name, photo, and a short bio before your appointment.
We install your well pump
Once you've finalized which well pump you want and have agreed to the estimate we've provided, we'll schedule an installation time. Most of the time, we can install your well pump in just one day.
Let us know how we did
Your opinion matters to us, and we mean that! As soon as we finish your well pump installation, we'll ask for your feedback on how we did. If the service wasn't what you were expecting, let us know. We'll do whatever it takes to ensure your 100% satisfaction.