Furnace Installations in Alexandria, VA
Schedule Your Furnace Installation in Alexandria Today.
Temperatures in Alexandria can get below 20° in the winter. Having a reliable furnace is, simply put, a must. If you're in the market for a new heating system, call Michael & Son. We offer excellent financing options, fast turnarounds on replacements, and have over 40 years of installation experience. When you hire us, rest assured that we will always treat your job like it's the only one that matters.
- Special Financing Available
- NATE-certified technicians
- 3,000+ verified reviews
On this page
What's the cost to install a furnace in Alexandria?
The majority of furnace installations in Alexandria, VA tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $4,800
- Our Average $5,800
- High $8,000
How Michael & Son determines your estimate
- We perform a load calculation. Load calculations measure how much heat is lost through a home's doors, windows, insulation, roofing, etc. Based on the information collected during this calculation, a reputable HVAC tech will determine the proper size furnace for a home.
- We listen to what the homeowner wants. Equally important to the load calculation is a homeowner's budget and goals for their new furnace. At this stage, we'll consider things like the efficiency of a furnace and any air quality add-ons a homeowner may want.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. Extended warranties for both parts and labor are considered an add-on to your furnace installation. Some Alexandria homeowners find the added protection worth the higher upfront cost.
Your furnace installation in five easy steps
Schedule your free estimate
It's fast and easy to schedule an installation estimate with Michael & Son. Just give us a call at 703-289-0565 or schedule your appointment online. An experienced comfort engineer will be assigned to your project and arrive at your home as early as the same day you call.
Meet your comfort engineer
We want you to be acquainted with the person we're sending to your Alexandria home before they arrive. That's why we always send you an email with your comfort engineer's photo, bio, relevant trade licenses, and some fun background information.
Find the right furnace for your home
Finding a furnace that meets the needs of your home and family is our number one priority. To accomplish this, we'll perform a load calculation on your home to determine furnace size. Afterward, we'll discuss furnace models that best suit your home. We always provide good, better, and best options to choose from. And we never pressure you to choose one over the other.
Get your system installed
Once you've decided on a system, your comfort engineer will hand you an estimate that's good for 48 hours. If you approve, we'll schedule one of our professional furnace installation teams to finish up the job within 3-5 days after your consultation.
Let us know how we did
Your feedback is important to us. That's why we'll follow up with you after your furnace installation to get your take on how the job went. If the furnace installation didn't live up to your expectations for any reason, let us know and we'll do everything we can to correct our mistakes.