Central Air Conditioning Installations in Charlotte, NC
Schedule Your Charlotte AC Installation Today.
If you’re looking to replace your old AC system, we offer Charlotte homeowners same-day installation. Starting with a free in-home estimate, our friendly and knowledgeable technicians will help you choose the right AC system for your needs and budget. With a multitude of brands to choose from, as well as special financing on approved credit, we’re Charlotte’s one-stop-shop for hassle-free AC installations.
- Flexible financing options
- Friendly NATE-certified techs
- Upfront, honest pricing
On this page
How much does a central air conditioner installation cost in Charlotte?
- Low $4,200
- Our Average $6,000
- High $9,500
How Michael & Son calculates your estimate
- We help you determine the right size. The first thing we’ll do is perform a “load calculation.” This measures home size, insulation values, number of doors and windows, as well as other factors that will impact what size AC system your home requires.
- We listen to what you want. Are you interested in energy efficiency? Have budget restrictions? Want all the bells and whistles, like smart thermostats, air purifiers and other add-ons? Regardless of your needs and desires, we’re here to listen, so you can shop with confidence.
- We consider parts and labor warranties. To protect you from out-of-pocket repair costs down the road, we offer a variety of extended parts and labor warranties. Depending on what you choose, your costs may fluctuate. But not to worry— your technician will go over all the specifics.
Your AC installation in 5 easy steps:
Schedule a free, in-home estimate
We offer Charlotte homeowners two convenient ways to schedule: Use our online scheduler or reach out to us by phone at (704) 594-5420. Both options will put you in touch with our customer relationship department, who will then schedule a free consultation with one of our comfort engineers.
Confirm your appointment
The day before the appointment, Michael & Son will call to confirm the scheduled time with you. We'll also send an email with your comfort engineer’s bio, photo, relevant trade licenses and a fun fact about their background.
Meet your comfort engineer
Your comfort engineer will arrive on-time, and if they happen to be running late, you’ll get a call 30-minutes prior. Following an inspection of your current setup, they’ll give you a fixed-price, to-the-dollar quote for your new AC system. You can schedule an install that day, or take some time to think about it.
Get your new AC system installed
On the day of your installation, our courteous and respectful AC installers will come prepared with shoe covers and drop cloths to protect the work space and keep your home safe and clean. Our mission is to make your AC installation as quick, easy and comfortable as possible.
Let us know how we did
We value 100% customer satisfaction. Once we're confident your AC system is in working order, we'll request feedback on our performance. If the job wasn't up to your standards, we promise to do everything in our power to make it right.