Heat Pump Repairs in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina & DC
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Today.
For dependably fast and reliable heat pump repairs, call your friends at Michael & Son. Our NATE-certified technicians are friendly, respectful, and skilled at making repairs on all heat pump brands and models.
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- Friendly NATE-certified techs
On this page
What's the cost to repair a heat pump?
The majority of heat pump repairs tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $59
- Our Average $450
- High $900
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We look at what's wrong with the unit. The lion's share of the cost associated with a heat pump repair comes down to parts. The number of parts at fault, the type of part and whether those parts need to be replaced all factor into the total cost.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. Our techs have a very good idea of how much time it will take to complete a repair once they identify the issue. The total number of hours is then added into the estimate we hand you.
- We look at the status of a system's warranties. If a system's parts warranty, labor warranty or both are still valid, those savings will appear on our finalized repair estimate.
Your heat pump repair in four easy steps
Schedule your repair
It's easy to schedule a heat pump repair with Michael & Son. Just call us at (800) 948-6453 or use our easy online scheduling form. Both options will put you in touch with our customer relationship department, who will then schedule your repair.
Meet your technician
The day before the appointment, Michael & Son will call to confirm your appointment. We'll also send an email with your technician's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses and a fun fact about their background.
Get your system working again
When your NATE-certified technician arrives at your home, they'll have everything they need to complete the job. That includes shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your flooring while they're in your home, and hundreds of different parts covering a huge variety of brands and models.
Let us know how we did
We want you to have a great experience with Michael & Son. That's why all of our technicians will ask you for your feedback as they're finishing up the job. This feedback helps us become a better company. And if something went wrong, it helps you have a voice and gives us a chance to correct our mistakes.