Water Heater Repairs in Raleigh, NC
Schedule Your Water Heater Repair Today.
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- 24/7 emergency home service
On this page
Why choose us for your water heater repair?
You don't have to put up with another ice cold shower or a faucet that takes 10 minutes to turn out hot water. In fact, you just need to make one call to Michael & Son. We offer 24/7 emergency service and weekend availability to handle all of your Raleigh water heater repair needs. And with over 3,000 verified 5-star reviews, you know you're in good hands from start to finish.
What's the cost to repair a water heater in Raleigh?
The majority of water heater repairs in Raleigh tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $212
- Our Average $500
- High $900
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We look at what's wrong with the unit. When a water heater breaks, one or more parts may be the culprit. Tankless water heaters have less parts and are usually easier and cheaper to repair than tankless water heaters.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. Once we know what the issue is, we can accurately determine how long it will take to complete the repair. The number of hours gives us the total labor cost for each job.
- We look at the status of a system's warranties. Warranty status is a major factor in calculating your estimate. If parts and labor warranties are valid on the system, you may not have to pay out of pocket for repairs at all.
Your water heater repair in four easy steps
Schedule your repair
You can give Michael & Son a call at (919) 278-7841 or use our online schedule form to get in touch with our customer service department. From there we'll schedule out and confirm your appointment with one of our expert plumbers.
Meet your expert plumber
The day before the appointment, Michael & Son will call to confirm the scheduled time with you. We'll also send an email with your plumber's bio, photo, relevant trade licenses and a fun fact about their background. You'll feel like you know them long before they come a knockin' on your door.
Get your water heater working again
Cold showers? No thanks! Our plumbers will work fast to get your hot water turned back on. While we're working in your Raleigh home, we'll protect your flooring with shoe covers and lay down drop cloths wherever we're working.
Let us know how we did
Your opinion sincerely matters to us. That's why our plumbers will always ask you to provide feedback after they complete the repair on your water heater. This is also the perfect time to let us know if something went wrong, so we can quickly remedy the situation!