Drain Clearing in Hyattsville, MD
Schedule Your Drain Clearing Today.
Lots of plumbing companies can clear a drain. But only Michael & Son promises reliable, same-day drain clearing and 24/7 emergency service in Hyattsville. And with over 3,000 verified 5-star reviews and a fleet of 500+ fully-stocked trucks at our disposal, you can bet we'll get there faster and do the job better than anyone else.
- 24/7 Emergency Home Service
- Reliable, On-Time Service
On this page
What's the cost of clearing a drain in Hyattsville?
Drain clearings in Hyattsville are specific to the location and severity of the clogged drain, as well as the type of drain.
For pricing please call us to schedule an estimate.
How Michael & Son determines your drain clearing cost
- We identify the source of the clog: A Michael & Son Technician will find what is causing the clog in your home's plumbing. Pricing depends on where the clog is located and what type of drain line is clogged. Larger clearing issues specific to your main sewer line may increase the price.
- We check to see if you're on our Home Care Program: Michael & Son Home Care members receive 10% discounts on all plumbing repairs, which will show up on the estimate we hand you.
- We take any warranties into account: If you have an active plumbing warranty on parts or labor, we factor that into the total estimate.
Your drain clearing in four easy steps
Meet your plumberA day before your scheduled service, our team will confirm your appointment and send you an email with your plumber's name, a photo, and a short bio with some fun facts about their background.
Relax while we get to work
Our plumbers come prepared to tackle the most stubborn clogs and dirtiest drains. But no matter how messy the job gets, your floors will stay as clean as a whistle thanks to the drop cloths and shoe covers worn by all of our plumbers while on a job.
Let us know how we didWe want to make sure your drain clearing experience went flawlessly. That's why all of our plumbers are asked to request feedback from you after every job. If something went wrong on the job, this is your chance to let us know so we can make it right.