Tank & Tankless Water Heater Repairs in Charlotte
Schedule Your Tank or Tankless Water Heater Repair Today
If you're having issues with your tank or tankless water heater, we know it can't wait. That's why we offer 24/7 emergency service and weekend availability to all Charlotte homeowners. One call to Michael & Son and you'll have hot water in no time. And, with over 3,000 verified 5-star reviews, you don't have to take our word for it, just read what thousands of other Charlotte homeowners have to say about working with us. We're the most dependable company around...give us a chance to prove it to you.
- Reliable, On-Time Service
- 24/7 emergency service
- Upfront, honest pricing
On this page
What's the cost to repair a tank or tankless water heater in Charlotte?
The majority of tank and tankless water heater repairs in Charlotte tend to fall within this price range:
- Low $212
- Our Average $500
- High $900
How Michael & Son determines your repair quote
- We look at the parts you need. One of our plumbers will assess your water heater and determine what needs to be replaced. The cost of the part itself will greatly determine the overall repair cost.
- We review the type of system you have. Tank water heaters are generally cheaper to repair and install because they have simpler parts. However, the cost of your repair depends on a variety of factors, so just because you have a tankless water heater doesn't necessarily mean your repair will be more expensive.
- We estimate the amount of time for a job. The more complex a repair is, the more time it will take a plumber, and the higher the cost of labor could be. At Michael & Son, we'll always include labor costs in the upfront estimate we provide you.
- We check your parts and labor warranties. If you have a valid parts or labor warranty, the cost of your repair could be partially or completely covered. We'll do our best to help you determine if you could save money via your water heater warranties.
Your tank or tankless water heater repair in four easy steps:
Meet your expert plumber
We'll reach out to you 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time to confirm that the time you selected still works for you. We will also send you an email with the name, bio and a photo of the plumber who will be working on your tank or tankless water heater.
Get your water heater working again
As soon as our expert plumber arrives at your home, he or she will put on shoe covers to protect your flooring and will get to work diagnosing your water heater issue. As soon as we've determined what's wrong, we'll provide you with an upfront repair cost as well as an outline of the services we're recommending. Once you've signed off on the scope of work, we'll get straight to work repairing your water heater.
Let us know how we did
As soon as your tank or tankless water heater is repaired, we'll reach out to you for feedback. We hope your repair service was everything you expected and more, but if for some reason there was an issue, please let us know. We will do our very best to correct the situation and ensure you are happy.